Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hawaii


Ko Olina Beach

Sunset at Ko Olina Beach.

More beautifulness!!

On our hike to Waimea Falls. Such cute boys!!

Amazing flowers...isn't this the coolest picture.

Don't you wish we had these flowers in Utah?

Sea Turtles...so cool!!

Ahhh...the life of a sea turtle...to hang out at the beach all day.

More beautiful scenary.

Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay...so much fun!!
Thanks Lauren & Ramie for your amazing hospitality. Lauren you were an awesome tour guide and it was fun to see you and how much your boys have grown.
Thanks for the invite Ellen and as I promised...no incriminating photos were placed on this blog.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yes! I can see your blog! Thanks. WOW, what beautiful pictures. I am so glad you had a good time in Hawaii. We still need to come and have lunch with you soon. Things are crazy for about a week and a half, then we will have more time. Talk to you soon :)

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures. Hawaii is such a gorgeous place - can't wait to go back someday. I'm glad you were able to see it.

the Roberson family said...

Kami- you are a natural with the camera! your pictures look like they came right out of a travel book! I hope you had a lot of fun! I love Hawaii and can't wait until I get to go back!

JP and Sarah said...

You need to frame some of these pics. They are awesome! You have a talent!