Sunday, July 20, 2008

Future in Photography?

The other day, I decided to pull out my camera and see if I could take some "professional" shots. See below and let me know if you think I should "quit my day job." He! He! I know this will only be a hobby for me.







Adeline, you are such a poser...you truly are a Johnson. If any of you would like to volunteer your kids to be photographed, let me know. I need to save my $$, but the next thing I would like to do is to purchase photoshop or even a Mac computer...as I hear they are the best for photography.

7 comments:

The Wards said...

Those are so cute!! Where did you take them?? I'm not sure if you were joking, but I think those pictures are awesome! Have you started your portfolio...!!!!! Of course, it helps having such a sweet and beautiful subject - seriously, her smile is so cute. Kristy looks so cute kissing her and I LOVE that one! What a fun treat to see this new post!

Jenn said...

I think they look great! You can borrow Zoey anytime you want for a little photo shoot. If you can get pictures of her I would be impressed because she's pretty impossible lately!!!

Kim said...

Love the pictures - what a great camera...and I'm sure it takes some talent to get good shots! Way to go.

Jen said...

nice work! Adeline is so cute :) You do a great job. Looks like you can quit your day job...

Ali said...

How are you?!! I didn't know you had a blog either!! I'm so excited that you found me!! Adeline is getting so big!! We definitely need to get together for a girls night out!! I'm so sorry that we weren't able to get together before I moved!! I'm only an hour beyond Provo so I'd be happy to meet up ANYTIME!! I hope things are going good for you!! I need an update!!

Martha said...

Wow! Amazing job!

Kim said...

What's up with your blog??? Any cute new pics with your amazing camera lately?