Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh, is your Summer Break Over??

A few weeks ago before school started, Kristi made the comment that I had never been to her school. I decided to be a nice older sister and check out what she has been talking about for the last few years and boy was I simply AMAZED!! If you want to know where all our tax dollars went...keep on viewing.

Welcome to Sunset Ridge Middle School!!


This school has tons of quotes all through out. I loved the entry way which states, "Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle, and a victory" -Gandhi

Can you only imagine in a few short years. Gangster Addy...he! he!

Mrs. Johnson's computer lab.

Mrs. Johnson's Foods Lab.

Mrs. Johnson's Sewing Lab.

Little miss Addy, hanging out in the big poof chair, which I am sure Kristi relaxes in while her students are hard at work.

Ahhh...the life of Mrs. Johnson.

Good luck with School this year Kristi!! It was fun to see your school. You are an amazing teacher and I know the kids are learning a ton from you.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Kami, I thought I had lost you!! I tried to get on your blog a couple of times and it was private!! It looks like you've been busy partying in Hawaii!! I'm jealous!! I didn't know your sister was a teacher!! That's awesome!! And Addy is getting SO big!!

The Wards said...

Yeah, I'm invited again!!!!! Okay, I am way out of the loop - HAWAII????? You lucky gal!!!

First, where is that school (is it private?)? It is sooo nice. I'm sure Kristi is a great teacher!!! Addie is so cute!!

Second, HAWAII??? Seriously, I'm trying not to be jealous! I need details and since I only saw a few pictures I think we need to get together and talk about HAWAII!!!

Thanks for updating!!! I check this EVERY day (literally), so it was fun to see something new!!

Cefalo Family said...

Hi Kami it's Andra. I seriously don't know how I found your blog but I did and was so excited. I sure miss you guys and hope you are doing great!!! Keep in touch.

Carwin Candids said...

Kami! Hey! You are so awesome! I loved to see everyone on your blog! Hawaii??? So cool!