Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a CUTE family!!

This evening I met Troy, Jen, Cache, Griffyn, Tyler and Nikki at Temple Square where we had a fun time walking around and taking pictures. The weather was perfect and I loved spending time with my siblings. Thanks to all!!

Every time I see the Salt Lake Temple I am simply amazed by its beauty. I am so thankful for the early Saints and everything that they sacrificed so that we might be able to enjoy this holy place.
What a cute little family.

Griffyn...you are simply too CUTE.
I LOVE this picture.

My buddy...Cache, it was so much fun spending time with you.

Simply too irresistable for a 3-year-old little boy!

Thanks for being such a great friend and sister, Jen.

Yes, this was Cache's reward for being good and smiling!!
P.S. - Jen, there are so many other cute pictures. I will definitely make you a CD.

4 comments:

Smoothie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smoothie said...

Alright so the picture of Cache (or should I say T-roy Junior) and yourself has T-roy's classic smile written all over it.

And ... if you take one more Ultra-cute picture of Griffin like that again ... well you're just killing me.

Glad to see you're fancy camera is getting lots of use.

Jen said...

it was so fun. i just wish we had more time. we will have to do it again! I love the pics you took! I can't wait to see the rest of them. THANKS again!

MerrittBadges said...

You are too modest on your picture taking abilities! You are very good. Cute family too!