Saturday, September 20, 2008

So much fun...Really!

Okay, so normally this is not something that I would blog about, but I had so much fun at my "Relief Society Super Saturday" that I thought I would share with you the fun things that I made.
Are these not the cute magnets!!
Beautiful picture of Christ with "The Living Christ" in front. I used this as part of the table decorations for my R.S. lesson on Sunday and it was the perfect touch.
File folder games...Abby, I am sending these your way to help you get ready for kindergarten.
PVC pipe??? Little kids hold these "telephones" to their ear and talk into them when they are learning to read and it helps them to enunciate the words better. Addy has already tried one and she LOVED it so much that she would not put it down.
It was another success with Cache (nephew) too!! At first he wasn't sure what it was all about, but once he tried it, he was hooked. Cache, your such a character...

Yes, some of my friends in my ward were laughing at how many projects I signed up to do, but hey, for the most part I finished all but one (file folder games)...great success!! Not only were the projects fun to do, but it was fun to get to know my neighbors a little better.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I really want to do those file folder games. A family let Zoey borrow them the other week at church, and she LOVED them!

MerrittBadges said...

I'm not laughing now! I should have done what you did. Can I borrow your folder games? I've got to brush up on my basic skills...