Friday, September 19, 2008

Beautiful in Everyway...

Today, Sept. 19, 2008, my cute friend and co-worker, Kim was married.

Kim, your wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful in every way...just like you. Thank you so much for inviting me. I loved seeing how happy you were the entire day...and I hope that this happiness will continue throughout your marriage. You are such an incredible person and I am so glad that we are friends. Have a blast on your honeymoon!!

The Boy's cake...

and the girls cake...so cute!!
My niece (Addy) couldn't resist playing with all those John Deer "toys".
Now this is a kid who loves chocolate...especially M&M's. Without any prompting, when we sat down at the table for refreshments, Addy stood up on the chair and helped herself to the "edible" centerpieces.

Kim, I loved the cheesecake; however, it appears that your centerpieces were much more appetizing to my niece. Thanks for sharing.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That looks like a beautiful wedding! I love the cake and I love her dress! Your dress is so cute too!! How fun! We are excited to see you tomorrow!