Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home Improvement Projects

YEA!! Mom's in town, which means she can help Kami with all of her projects that require two people!!

It only took us 2-hours to put this thing together. Words of advice: 1) when you purchase an item on clearance make sure nothing is wrong with it. 2) metal bed frames are difficult to put together.


Believe it or not I was running out of storage room, so I decided to put shelves in my garage. I love them!! Now, I have room in my house for my food storage. Thanks mom for all of your help...I could not have done these projects without you. You are the best!! I love you!!

2 comments:

The Wards said...

I LOVE the bed frame! Aren't moms the BEST!!! I can't wait to come see how your house has changed since the last time (all LONG time ago) I saw it!

jamie lynette said...

Way to go Momster! She can do anything!