Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Time

For family home evening I went with T-roy, Jen, Cache and Griffyn to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin. Cache loved being a silly boy posing for pictures in front of the tractor.

Cache played soccer this year and at one his games it was raining and everyone had umbrella's, except him, so for weeks he prayed and prayed that he would be able to get an umbrella. Well, I heard this story and so I said, Cache...I have a surprise for you...he followed me to my trunk and inside was a brand new umbrella that I had recently purchased at a garage sale for .50 cents. Yes, I am STILL the FAVORITE aunt. :) As you can see from the pictures, he would not put it down the entire night.

Don't you just love the "Listerine" umbrella?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Auny Kami pulled through! Nice posts. It was fun to see all the pictures from the last few months. I need to get some of thos pics from you :)