Saturday, May 10, 2008

Florida - Last Day

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end...

Memories of Florida:

1) Maiya, where do Grandpa and Grandma live? "Hannah, Montana...nope it's Helena, Montana...no its Hannah Montana."

2) One night Maiya said to Grandma, "Grandma, you can have water and I will have a diet Coke."

3) Playing games such as good choice/bad choice, eye spy with my little eye, quiet game, etc. with Maiya.

4) Hailey's beautiful smile.

Thanks Todd, Kendra, Maiya and Hailey for sharing your home and spending the week with us. We had so much fun and can't wait to come back.

2 comments:

The Wards said...

I LOVE the quotes!!!! Those were so cute and funny, I bet it was so much fun laughing together and enjoying everyone's company!!!

Kim said...

It looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time in Florida. I can't wait to go there someday!