Saturday, April 12, 2008

MS Walk

There are certain people that come into your life and you know that they were sent for a reason. On this beautiful spring morning, Debby, Kristi, Adeline and I were able to support Ellen and her family in the annual MS Walk.
Go Northern Star Team!!
Is this not the cutest picture? The love that Ellen has for her grandkids is simply amazing.
Yes, I was picture happy...okay, I am putting the camera away.
Kristi and Adeline admiring their medals.

Debby is an awesome co-worker and friend.

Yea!! You made it!! In the 8 years that I have known Ellen I have never not known her not to finish a "race." She is an amazing example of perserverance and I have hope that things will work out for the best. Thanks ellen for your incredible example, love and support.

3 comments:

The Wards said...

Wow, that is really neat! I think Ellen is an incredible woman, but I think the same about you. You are a great friend! I'm sure she appreciated and loved having you and Kristy there to support her. The pictures are great (there are never too many...). It looks like it was a nice day (probably cold, but at least it was sunny). You're the BEST Kami!

Jen said...

Nice post (it's about time for a new one.. hehe). I wish we could have been there to join in the fun. I also think Ellen is such an amazing person. You are too :) That's why you two get along so well :)

ellen said...

Kami,
I appreciate your love, support, friendship, and motivation! I am simply amazed at all that you offer to me (and everyone). Thank you for teaching, putting up with, and helping me over many years. Your support at the MS Walk (and in many other things is always appreciated although I may not tell you!) Ellen