Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Trip to the Mall with Adeline

Kristi, Adeline and I typically run errands on Saturdays. We have a lot of fun and Adeline does really well; however, Adeline learned to walk on her own a few days ago... and now, I think the days of her sitting nicely in a stroller are over as she has a similar personality of her cousin Abby and simply wants to run, fall down, jump up, run, fall down, jump up and run some more.

It is really cute, but exhausting for one aunt who now realizes just how out of shape she really is. Sorry about the video being taken vertical vs. horizontal.We had fun playing at the dinosaur playground while Kristi was trying on clothes.And in the end, we all left the mall ready for a long NAP. Thanks Kristi and Adeline for a fun day.

3 comments:

The Wards said...

What a cute sweetie! Yep, it's all running from now on I'm sure. Did you find any fun buys? Still waiting for some pictures of you! Love the blog!!!!

Kim said...

She is so cute...I am excited to be her new neighbor!

Smoothie said...

Yay! Thanks for posting the footage. I think I busted up laughing every time she fell on her bum ... it was way cute!

GO Adeline!